RiverWood Bank has long valued its greatest asset–employee-owners.
Employee-owners have grown from entry level teller positions into management, human resources, and personal bankers.
Besides job satisfaction, RiverWood Bank employee-owners enjoy a variety of benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Retirement: 401(k)
- Retirement: Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance Plan
- Free or Reduced Cost on Bank Services
- Competitive Wages
- Employee Anniversary & Merit Awards
- Friendly, Family-Oriented Work Environment
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Company Outings
Mission, Vision & Beliefs
Our Mission Empowering employee-owners to exceed customer expectations.
Our Vision To be the most trusted bank in the communities we serve.
- Take Ownership: As employee-owners, we hold ourselves accountable to be problem solvers, do high-quality work, and follow through on our commitments.
- Do The Right Thing: We do the right thing for our customers, for the bank, and for our communities, guided by honesty and integrity in all that we do.
- Be a Good Partner: Showing patience, compassion, and a willingness to compromise, we treat others with respect.
- Be Better Everyday: Being adaptable, creative, and open-minded, we will share ideas, embrace learning, and be a leader for change.
Communities We Serve
The Board governing RiverWood Bank and all employee-owners, live, work and volunteer in the communities we serve. Employee-owners are empowered to make local decisions since they are aware of the unique aspects of their communities and customers. Employee-owners are also encouraged to impact their community through volunteerism. In 2018 more than 1,770 hours were served.
RiverWood Bank Locations
Visit RiverWood Bank's locations or choose a specific location below: