Health Savings Account (HSA)
Our Health Savings Accounts function like a checking account, but earn interest like a savings account. You’ll have access to your money as needed to use for medical bills and other qualified medical expenses.
- Earns daily interest, paid monthly (contact a banker for rates)
- $500 minimum daily ledger balance required
- Annual contribution limits
- $2.00 monthly if minimum balance not maintained
- Competitive, tiered rates paid on daily collected balances
- Monthly statement with free check safekeeping
- Unlimited check writing
- Need to have a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), not enrolled in Medicare and not claimed as a dependent to qualify. You can find more information about qualification requirements on the HealthCare.gov website.
- Required minimum balance and monthly service charge do not apply for Employer Sponsored Plans with RiverWood Bank. See banker for details.
Still Have Questions?
Find FAQs, routing numbers and online banking tutorials in our Education Center.