What is the 50 Plus Club?
RiverWood's 50 Plus Club is designed for customers age 50 and over. You’ll have access to exceptional bank benefits , including exclusive accounts with competitive rates. You’ll also enjoy a full calendar of events including special trips, activities, luncheons, educational seminars and good fellowship.
What are the Benefits?
As a member of the 50 Plus Club, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Our Elite 50 Checking account with no monthly service fees or minimum balance required
- ANNUALLY receive two complimentary orders of RiverWood Bank checks or a $5 discount off two boxes of check designs of your choice
- FREE ATM/Debit Card (subject to qualification)
- Cashier’s Checks issued free of charge
- Complimentary notary, fax, signature guarantee and photocopying services (limited copies per month)
Club members also receive a quarterly newsletter that will keep you informed of upcoming activities, events and travel opportunities. You will enjoy luncheons, social events, educational seminars and a host of activities designed exclusively for 50 Plus Club members. Read the details in our latest edition:
50 Plus Club Spring 2020 Newsletter
Join the 50 Plus Club
How Do I Qualify?
To qualify for the 50 Plus Club, you or your spouse need to be 50 years or over, meeting one of the following requirements:
- Maintain a minimum balance of $1,500 in a checking or savings account
- Maintain $2,500 in a money market account
- Maintain a $10,000 certificate of deposit or a combination of $10,000 in certificates
If your balances fall below these requirements, you will no longer be eligible for Club membership.
We had a great time this past weekend on the Twins & Vikings Trip. First time for Joanie at Target Field; and first time for the both of us at the Bank. And we won both games! But I want to mention how great this trip was prepared, organized, and run. Lori and Connie did an outstanding job; and Ben the bus driver too. They both worked very hard to make this trip easy and fun for all of us. Much thanks for a great outing!
- Marv & Joan E., Crosslake