Pay Bills Online
Paying bills online is easy, fast and secure. Through your RiverWood Bank Online Banking account you can easily pay your monthly bills or square up on a one-time debt. Reduce your time and save the cost of checks and stamps all while having the ability to see bill history and group payments into categories for easier budget tracking. No more writing checks, no more postage, no more hunting for envelopes, no more trips to the post office, no more IOU’s to family and friends.
To pay your bills using Bill Pay, you must first be enrolled in Online Banking. Online Bill Pay is completely safe and more secure than mailing paper checks.
Pay a Bill or FriendLearn About Online BankingTalk to a Banker.
How it Works to Pay a Bill:
- Log in to your RiverWood Bank account and look for Bill Pay.
- Pick a company.
- Enter your information.
- Tell us how much to pay and when to pay it. Same day, next day and ongoing automatic payments are available through Bill Pay.
- Watch an educational video to learn more about Bill Pay
Pay or Send Money to Friends and Family
Popmoney® is a personal payment option through online banking that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Popmoney allows you to send and receive money as easily as you send and receive email and text messages. All you need is their email address or cell phone number. Best of all, you don't need a separate account just use your current RiverWood checking or savings account.
Watch a Popmoney Video
How it Works to Send Money:
- Log in to your RiverWood Bank account and look for Popmoney.
- Send money using the recipient's name and email address, mobile number or checking/savings account information. You can even make it special by using one of our eGreetings for a birthday or other special occasion.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
- If your recipient's financial institution is part of the Popmoney network, they can complete the transaction from their own financial institution's online banking site. If not, they can go to Popmoney.com to pick up the funds and direct the funds to their bank account.
How it Works to Receive Money:
- You will receive an email or text message telling you someone sent you money. Log in to RiverWood Bank’s Online Banking and direct the funds to your bank account.
- If the recipient isn’t a RiverWood Bank customer, they will receive an email or test message with instructions on how to direct the payment into their checking or savings account. If the recipient doesn't act in 3 days, they will receive a reminder to act on the payment notification. The money will be deposited into the recipient's bank account once they complete the routing and account number information.
- The recipient has 10 days from the date of the payment notification to provide checking or savings account information. After 10 days, if the funds have not been accepted, the payment expires and the funds are returned to the sender.
Still Have Questions?
Find FAQs, routing numbers and online banking tutorials in our Education Center.