Online Banking is simple, easy, and secure. Our Online Banking gives you access to your checking, savings, money market, certificates of deposit, and loan accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from your personal or office computer. You can view your account history and conduct a wide array of banking transactions without leaving your home or office.
Online Banking is a simple, easy way to access your accounts online. Online Banking is free and is available to our personal and small business customers. With Online Banking, you can:
- Review your deposit account information
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- View check images online
- Review your loan account information
- Make loan and line of credit payments or advances
Online Banking - Learn More
If you have questions, contact us at (888)751-5120.
We understand that conducting your banking in a safe and secure environment is essential. The links below provide valuable information and resources about online security, and guidance to help you protect your information. Click on the following links to find out more about online banking safety and security.
Business Banking Online provides more sophisticated and flexible cash management options for business clients.
For our business clients who have a higher level of cash management needs, our Business Banking Online service is available with many value-added features. With Business Banking Online, you can save time, improve your cash flow, and streamline your cash management procedures all in a fully secure environment.
In addition to all the features available with our standard Online Banking service, Business Banking Online provides your business with expanded online cash management capabilities. With Business Banking Online, you can:
- View real-time account balances
- Access detailed transaction histories
- View check images
- Transfer funds
- Initiate stop payments
- Wire transfer to other institutions
- Initiate ACH files, including direct deposit of payroll
- Define access levels for employee users.
This service is available to any bank customer with a business account. Businesses can also grant full or limited use of Business Banking Online to employees. Business Banking Online is available in three different plans: Basic, Standard, and Reward.
- Basic Plan is for businesses that require less detailed information.
- Standard Plan is for growing businesses.
- Reward Plan is for businesses that need a more comprehensive financial management tool.
To find out which plan fits your needs and to enroll, contact the nearest branch location, or call our customer service department at (888)751-5120. Some fees may apply.
Learn More about Business Banking Online
Learn More about Online Bill Pay
With Online Bill Pay you can discover just how easy it is to pay your monthly bills! With the simple click of a mouse, monthly bills can be paid in a matter of minutes. Pay your bills anytime, from anywhere. No more writing checks, no more postage, no more hunting for envelopes, no more trips to the post office. Just point and click. It’s that easy!
- Unlimited payees
- Unlimited usage each month
- Schedule, change or stop single and recurring payments
- View payment history
- Categorize payees and nickname accounts
- Enjoy additional security features and email reminder capabilities
To pay your bills using Online Bill Pay, you must first enroll in Online Banking. To add Online Bill Pay to your existing Online Banking service, follow the steps below:
- Login to Online Banking.
- Choose the "Enroll Bill Pay" tab in Online Banking.
- Follow the enrollment instructions. Use the same Access ID and Password that you use for Online Banking.
- After you have enrolled, you must logoff in order to activate the bill payment features.
- The next time you login to Online Banking, you will see a "Click Here for Bill Payment" link at the bottom of the page, which will allow you to access the bill payment service without a separate login.
Bill Pay is FREE for 90 days. After 90 days, the standard Bill Pay fee is $5.00 per month and includes unlimited monthly payments. The monthly fee will be assessed to your RiverWood Bank checking account, unless you qualify for FREE BILL PAY.
FREE BILL PAY - The monthly fee is waived for customers with the following checking account products:
Consumer - Now Checking, Elite Checking, Elite 50 Checking and Reward Checking.
Business - Small Business Checking, Small Business Checking with Interest and Analyzed Business Checking
If you have questions or need assistance, contact our customer service department at (888)751-5120.